Translate (traducir)

Friday, September 11, 2015

Guest Blogger of the Week: Helen B.!

My favorite thing that I did this week is that we were making the elephants in art and we were practicing making elephants like making them from the side and the elephants looking forward. We also learned new words to say the elephant from the side. We made only three, but it was fun!

One thing we learned in math was volume. For example, if you have a rectangular prism when the length is 3 and the width is 3 and the height is 4, it doesn't matter which you multiply first you're going to get the same answer. So I'm going to multiply 3 x 3 = 9, and then 9 x 4 and that  equals 36, so that's how you are going to get your answer. If I did 4 x 3 = 12, and then I would have to multiply 12 x 3 and that gives me 36. Also you have to write cubic units!

No comments:

Post a Comment